Skip to content
Stoke_Banner-Contact Me

Want to speak to Anne?

I hear from hundreds of constituents each week about a huge range of issues.  Please do feel free to contact me at any time.  I am always happy to help, to keep you informed about what is going on in Parliament, or raise issues with Government Ministers.  I always enjoy hearing your views about what is going on, so here are all the ways you can get in touch:


The Rt Hon Anne Milton MP
House of Commons,

Tel: 020 7219 8392


Please always include

  • your name
  • your address and postcode
  • your email address or telephone number

and let me know what issue you want to raise and how you think I can help.

Meet me:

I hold regular bookable and drop-in Advice Surgeries.  Please get in touch by email or ‘phone if you would like an appointment or for more information.

I live in Guildford and I am happy to arrange to meet you locally outside these times.



The rt Hon Anne Milton in Tescos
Rt Hon Anne Milton - Surgery
Scroll To Top